Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Our flying plans were very up in the air until this morning because Justin's passport hadnt come in. But just a few minutes ago I got the call that it came in and we are all set to go! Luckily I finished packing last night. I'm bringing a really great backpack and even managed to fit all of my stuff in on the first try! It weighs 15 pounds all loaded up so shouldnt be too heavy to carry around. Flight plans are that we fly into London via Detroit. It'll be really nice to fly into a place where they speak English for step 1! From there we're going to France (probably Paris and then the South of France) and I'm really hoping to be in Canne for the Canne's Film Festival. The second week is Spain - no idea where yet except for Madrid. Third week we'll be in Italy, I've been dying to go to Cinque Terre for ages! Last week we're going to spend in Greece and going to the Greek Isles, then flying back out of London.


I'm so excited!

No comments: